Cerinthe 'Honey Blue' (Cerinthe major 'Honey Blue') is a charming annual plant known for its unique blue-green foliage and clusters of tubular, blue-purple flowers that attract pollinators like bees.
- Plant Cerinthe 'Honey Blue' seeds outdoors in early spring or late fall, depending on your climate zone. In milder climates, you can sow them in the fall for early spring blooms.
- Sow the seeds 1/4 inch (6 mm) deep in well-draining soil.
- Space the seeds or seedlings about 12-18 inches (30-45 cm) apart.
- Cerinthe 'Honey Blue' typically reaches a height of 18 to 24 inches (45-60 cm).
- Seeds usually germinate within 7-14 days.
- The plant will bloom from late spring to early summer, producing its lovely blue-purple flowers.